Monday, May 16, 2011

Thankful for....

I have been thinking alot about what to do with this little blog...should it be just something that people(or just family....hehe) read to keep up to date with the comings and goings of our little family? should it be about crafting or thrifting or being a mommy or wife....well my conclusion is that it will be a little bit of it all but mostly I desire that each post, as silly as it may be, be something that God has blessed us with and to create a blog of Thankfulness!

So I strive to honor God through each blessing and will try and encourage those that actually read(all 2 of you!!!)....God has so blessed and is so faithful, even when we are so unworthy! I pray today that I can step and live in a way that is worthy of the calling that He has placed on my life...to be a wife, mother and more importantly a Child of the King!

Today I am thankful for so many things it is overwhelming but I will post one...Emma Marie! Here was our day...

We had a little Mommy/Emma breakfast(we do most mornings)

and then headed to Michaels office after....
we got geared up and took off for our mile and half walk up hill to the church....

a few random things passed us by and here is our documented trip!

It's emancipation day....didnt everyone have a parade??? Just happend upon it!

Checking out the new stroller...she likes to swing her legs back and forth while riding...
Below are a few of the sights of our little town....

The Big tic toc clock....City Hall...and the center of town


Love this old gate door....makes me think about the narrow gate that few find....God help me to be a light that others may see and find their way to the gate!

We made it to the church and to daddy!!!!!!!!!
And of course the Playground....where she finds none other than....STICKS!

Thank you for days like today where being a stay at home mommy is evidently AWESOME!

Ended the day with a group of Godly women...Praying...God is good!

5 comments:

  1. ummmm i read it too! :0) glad that you are adjusting well! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) love the photography included in your daily recap. She is getting so big and is such a pretty girl, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, dear cousin. It have been an awesome encouragement to see all that God is doing for you and your sweet family. Ms. E is such a cutie. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading your blog as well! I've been blogging for a while but I just recently got into reading other people's blogs and I'm constantly looking for new and interesting blogs to read. I love all your craft ideas. Been feeling crafty lately myself...you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY...4 readers!!!!!! This is some kinda record! Thank you for all of the encouragement! God has def blessed me through them!

    ReplyDelete