Friday, May 27, 2011

Felt, Felt and more felt!

Well Southern Baby is in full swing around the Stewart household...any spare moment is dedicated(or so it seems sometimes) to producing as much merchandise for the Watermelon Fest as possible....I have updated my etsy account to Southern Baby, it is no longer Lil Jelly Bean!(sad i know)...

the new shop is:

www.etsy.com/shop/southernbabyshop

Here are a few of the latest things I have been busy sewing! Let me know what you think...I will be posting some on etsy soon...so if you go to the shop and there isnt anything there just message me if you would like to purchase anything!

It is spring...stop and smell the flowers!



These next ones are fresh from another kind of garden...
my hand garden...hehe...


Who doesnt love chocolate and vanilla heart cookies??


Then of course a yummy peice of watermelon...it is the Watermelon Fest!!!



God has been so good to me through all of this! I also have the opportunity to sell at a local eatery/gift shop here in town...super cute and have great things!

We shall see how Southern Baby fits in!

No comments:

Post a Comment