Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our new vintage-y bathroom

Well I have been wanting to spruce up our bathroom and thought that it would be fun to go a little vintage...well somewhat vintage.....so here is it!!! I really love it!
(needs some window treatments i know)

I took some simple mason jars and then filled them with cotton balls and q-tips...super cute and FREE decor!


I found some old adds online...matted them(on my computer) and hit print...LOVE this one...I WANT A BEAUTY BATH!! dont you???
Another add for getting rid of Dandruff over the toilet...so funny!


I saw makeit&loveit.com that she had made 3-D fabric flowers and framed them...so i took the concept and did it with scrapbooking paper...added some pearls in the middle, put it in a frame(scuffed with sand paper of course) and viola!

LOVE THEM!!! Here is one...
...and then the other 3-d flower...with argyle....

Here is the collage of the flowers and dandruff add...still laughing from it!

I love those 'Please wash your hands signs!' So here is my concept of one...designed it on the computer, hit print and put it in a $1 frame from an antique store!

All and all i spent around $7 and prob about 2 hours
total to put a little facelift on our bathroom...
still on the prowl for some vintage shampoo bottles or blue/green glass jars to add a little more color....

hope you enjoy!


2 comments: