Wednesday, May 18, 2011

...with a suportive husband

God has given me quite a catch that i dont deserve. I am only talking about Michael, my husband! He is so supportive in any and all of my crazy ideas and ventures. We are getting geared up for the watermelon fest here in Monticello...our first....and i am super excited! Michael suggested that I set up a booth at the festival and show off Thirty One a little and also introduce "Southern baby" to the new area! Both are passions of mine and I believe that God has given me so i am so blessed and honored to have a husband that completely supports and loves me through it all!



So i have a month to get ready for about 1,000 people at the fest...Lord please let my hands sew quickly and my heart and mind keep up! Thank you for Michael and his constant and continual guidance, support and never ending 'You can do it baby!'

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I'm SO excited for you! :) You are blessed. Best wishes!! :D Make God and Michael proud. :)
    -Heather N.

    ReplyDelete