Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Plate wall

So here it is...I have been so excited about this little project....i am so pleased with how it turned out....I got most of these plates at an antique store for about $17....the two larger white ones are the only peices of china that we got at our wedding and the red/yellow smaller plates are almost all that is left of our dishes(they didnt survive the move)..


..we bought the wire to make our own plate hangers(it was about $5...and plenty left over)..

Traced and cut out all of the plate shapes to arrange on the wall....then just hammered nails in...


..so all in all it took $21 and about 2 hours of work(on Michaels part) to bend,
cut and shape the hangers.....



Thanks Michael...I LOVE YOU for working so hard on it...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how talented you are. What a cool idea, and it looks AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! So cute! Love keeping up with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete