Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun with Thirty One!

So have been a consultant for almost a month...and let me tell you that I have already been blessed by this little business! God is good! Each party has encouraged me and enabled me to get out of my box, meet new people and just love on women! Being a girl really is awesome!!(i know we have 'trials' but they are so worth it) It is awesome to be able to love on our saviour with the gentle spirit that God gives with us girls! To appreciate His hand in the little things and just wrap up in His arms like a little girl in her daddy's lap!....

I am loving this new adventure...

In other news...EMMA's first tooth has popped through...still a little speck in her gums...but it is here...you can def feel it when she bites down!...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment