Thursday, May 7, 2009

things are growing....

well this word means alot of different things to me these days...

1. my body is growing...i can see the difference but only had a few comments though...it is crazy...
2. i have been growing spiritually...reading through the bible has just been really cool to read it all again, to become familiar with all of those stories...God has been showing me that they aren't just stories but someones realities...just normal people striving to be in right relationship with God
3. relationships...Michael and I have been just enjoying the fact of talking about new and exciting things that happen when you grow up: kids, possbilities of new homes, jobs and just everything...we have so enjoyed just loving each other...
4. my desire to be around family...i miss all of them...i hate all of the things that we miss because of distance, but love when we get to see all of them...so many times i just say that i want my mommy or daddy...hehe...i know im a whimp...but i miss them!!!
5. my love for cool photography...we got a new camera a few months ago and truly i have just enjoyed getting to know new angles, new techniques and playing with shadows....VERY COOL!

these are just a few things that i have noticed are growing....summer months are coming and i know my desire for the lake and 'floatin' as my mama likes to say will grow...ill keep you posted...and pics of my growing belly will emerge...eventually....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're growing. While mostly excited that you are growing spiritually...that your belly is growing is a very close second...
    LOVE YOU! (and that Jelly Bean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok u know i cldnt go with out addressin #4.. we miss you TERRIBLY too but we trust Gods plan an know you are in great hands..xoxo..HAPPY 1st MOTHERS DAY..love you bunches

    ReplyDelete