Friday, April 24, 2009

now a days....

Well things now a days are pretty crazy. We are getting ready for summer, which means a whole new category of work. Preparing for next school year, summer activities, trips, conferences and not to mention getting ready for our new little one.  Life is crazy but God is good! We are certainly blessed! 

My clothes are now officially started not to fit right, a little snug here or cutting my circulation off there. This whole gaining weight for the baby is kinda playing with my head. Trying to be positive and I know it is for a miracle, but sometimes it is hard mentally!  I think I can see a little pooch in the front, but still think it just looks like a few extra pounds, not a little bundle!

I have been looking at baby slings, homemade baby food, strollers, cribs, etc. for a few weeks...this is so exciting to get to be blessed with this opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! How many weeks along are you now? We're happy for you and your little blessing!

    ReplyDelete